Thursday, May 20, 2010

Home of the B-1 Bomber


We are staying at Ellsworth AFB for the evening. We were all just sitting here and suddenly I heard jet noise. I immediately jumped up and ran to my parents' hotel room to grab my dad. We both ran outside and saw 2 B-1s taking off with full afterburners on. It was amazing! Then, my dad pointed out another one. We watched them all the way into the distance until they turned their afterburners off. It was so cool! Hopefully we can see some on the flightline or taking off before we head to the Badlands tomorrow. Right now, I am also trying to get everything worked out for my trip to Greece with Aaron and his mom...or should I say he is taking care of everything and I am just communicating and talking with him about everything. He's great! I know for a fact that everything will be fine and he will take care of me! :D Here's a picture of me from Mt. Rushmore today! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment